The Node 304 is the latest compact computer chassis from Fractal Design featuring a unique modular interior for outstanding configurability. The Node 304 accommodates up to six hard drives. Unused mounting brackets can removed to allow for long graphic cards, additional airflow or more space for organizing cables. Additionally, it is equipped with three hydraulic bearing fans, easy-to-clean air filters in all intakes and two front USB 3.0 ports.
Featuring hybrid functionality, the Node 304 case is ideally used as a cool-running file server, a stylish and quiet home theater PC or a powerful gaming system highlighting minimalistic and stunning Scandinavian design and maximum functionality.
- Compact, modular interior
- Minimalistic design with an elegant aluminum front panel
- Unique new modular mounting system that accommodates up to 6 hard drives
- Accommodates tower CPU coolers and single-fan water cooling systems
- Filtered air intakes ensure a dust-free environment for internal components
- Three Silent Series R2 hydraulic bearing fans included
- Excellent cooling for all components
- Accommodates ATX power supplies
- Fan controller for all fans included
- USB 3.0 for fast file transfers